This terrace of houses was designed by Paul McNally Ecological Architecture for Sustainable Projects Ireland Ltd (the developers of the Cloughjordan EcoVIllage project) and an owner of one of the sites.
- The buildings are designed to PassivHaus standard and have window sizes and orientation optimised.
- They have compact plans, which will make them affordable to construct and have generous, higher than standard floor to ceiling heights.
- All sites are serviced with solar hot water and wood fired space heating provided already!
- Two of the sites are for sale from SPIL.
- Permission granted August 2008
Construction anticipated to commence early 2013.
Planning something similar? Call me on 021 2429455 for a cost plan!
‘Paul is professional, pleasant, and precise. His design work is creative, he delivers when and what he promises and he pays attention to detail throughout. I would recommend him to anyone as an architect.’
Rónán Kennedy, client for the Village housing