Thinking of building your dream home? Don’t know where to start?
Whether you already have a site in mind, are starting to look for somewhere to build, or already have planning permission but want advice on how it should be built, Paul McNally Architect is an expert in planning applications, detail design and contract administration of residential projects.
I can –
- assist you in finding an appropriate site
- making a cost plan for the entire project from start to finish
- organise pre-planning discussions to ensure you have a realistic chance of a successful planning application
- design your home, optimise energy efficiency, daylight, fluid layout, site strategy
- make the planning application
- prepare detail design drawings
- source reliable builders with appropriate skills and experience
- tender the contract competitively
- set up the contract with the best contractor
- inspect the building to make sure it complies with the design, planning permission and building Regulations
- certify stage payments
- value the final account
Call me on 021 2429455 for a project cost plan!
See the following projects for samples of recent one-off houses;